- The Container Store's cedar balls are made from aromatic red cedar, an age-old, completely effective protection for your clothing against odors, insects, or mildew. Throw a couple in every linen closet, storage container, and drawer.
- Also at the Container Store are scented closet sprays for light misting with scents including citrus & spice, subtle rose & orange, and fresh Herbal Cucumber.
- Smelleze® reusable closet deodorizer pouches absorb moisture to prevent mold and mildew. Cost effective, eco-safe, and chemical-free, they work for years and are refreshed for reuse by simply being placed in sunlight.
- Crabtree-Evelyn offers scented drawer sheets with a light, English rose fragrance for a delicate, lasting freshness.
- Gardenista recommends herbal sachets instead of toxic mothballs to protect woolens and other garments. This do-it-yourself guide to making wonderful sachets is simple and supremely effective.
5 Ways to Make Your Custom Closet Smell Pretty
Clever Ideas to Organize Your Pots and Pans
Your luxurious custom closet: it looks fabulous, it serves all of your unique needs, and now you need to make it smell heavenly as well so your wardrobe resides in a space that's a treat for all your senses. Here are five custom closet accessories for freshening the garments in any closet:
A Look at Our Unique Task Lighting for Your Custom Closets