White is refreshing, rejuvenating, and relaxing. It's the perfect neutral color for bedroom cabinets. Here are five white wardrobe cabinet design ideas that will give you the perfect starting point for your organized space:
- Tall white cabinets, reaching from floor-to-ceiling, are the perfect choice if you need to add closet space. Build them across an entire wall for plenty of storage space.
- Alternate between white and ash doors on a built-in wardrobe cabinet. The ash makes the white stand out even more and adds a natural touch.
- A freestanding wardrobe cabinet with exposed sides, looks stunning when made in a perfect cube with flush white sides and hidden hinges.
- A three-door wardrobe is perfect for a smaller bedroom with limited space. Place it next to the bed, which should also be clothed in white, for a refreshing look.
- Use thin oak rails as the border of an otherwise white wardrobe. Coordinate them with other oak woodwork throughout the room for a balanced appeal.