Artisan Custom Closets is a leader in the home organization industry in part because of our commitment to our customers' needs. As a result of this dedication, we offer a wide variety of different installation systems to fit each and every need. Our closet installation systems will pair nicely with your wardrobe, your budget, and your closet's configuration. If you're unsure as to what you'd prefer, you needn't fret: An Artisan designer will happily assist you in your quest to create the perfect storage oasis. Below is an example of one of our installation systems, complete with advantages and disadvantages.
Wall Hung System Advantages
- Wall-mounted vertical panels are curved for safety and appearance
- Easier to vacuum
- Does not require baseboard removal
- Does not affect flooring
- Limits the maximum number of drawers
- Limits the options for "backing"
- Low-hang sections cannot be converted to shelving
Stay tuned for more of our installation systems here on our blog. Or you can contact us here for the most complete and updated information.