Your home office should be a place where you feel at-ease, but also productive. The right lighting can help you achieve the perfect balance. Use these home office lighting design ideas to illuminate your space in style:
- A floor lamp tucked into the corner behind your desk will ensure your actual workspace is well-lit, even when not as much sun is shining through the windows.
- If you store your items on shelves, under-shelf lighting can make it a lot easier to see them and sort through them. Many under-shelf lighting systems turn on with a simple touch.
- When it comes time to choose overhead lighting, the bigger the better. You want the light to stream into all corners of the office. A large, dome-shaped pendulum light or a stunning chandelier is a good choice.
- Who says you cannot have a fireplace in your office? Gas fireplaces add illumination, while also creating a cozy ambiance that will make you feel inspired and creative.
- Consider hanging a pair of matching pendant lamps over your desk.