Today's garages are more than just places to park cars. They're extensions of the home, and so they should have the same luxurious appeal as your home. Here are a few ideas to keep in mind as you design a luxury garage:
- Natural stone flooring gives your garage a stunning look, but it's also incredibly durable, which is especially important if you do park your car in the garage.
- Exposed wood beams give your garage a stunning, outdoorsy look. Consider using a lot of natural wood if you use your garage for activities like entertaining, playing games, or engaging in hobbies.
- A two-floor garage setup, with a lower level for the cars and an upper level for fun, allows your garage to be multifunctional. Take it to the next level with an elevator that lowers cars down to the lower floor.
- Open stairs to a loft add character to a garage space used for entertaining.
- Make sure you include a bathroom in your design, so guests don't have to run back and forth to the house while attending parties.