Closet doors present the perfect opportunity for a little personalization. Here are some ideas to help you decorate them in fun and interesting ways.
- Cover your closet doors in wallpaper. This adds some color to your space, and is the perfect choice if you're trying to create a homey, cozy look.
- If your closet doors have inlays, try paining the inlays one color and the rest of the doors a second color. This creates a bold, artistic look and lets you work some solid colors into your design.
- Try painting all or part of your doors with chalkboard paint. This way, you can leave messages or drawings for family members. This idea is perfect for kids' rooms, too!
- Mirrors added to the front of closet doors allow you to see yourself as you get ready for the day. They also make a space feel more open.
- Try adding some unique, customized knobs to your closet doors. You can even mismatch the knobs for a funky, playful look.